Mobile Marketing Presentation Recap
When thinking about mobile marketing for your consumer, you need to understand how they currently interact with your brand in the mobile space and how they will interact in the future. Your company will win over mobile converts if you can figure out how to make the interactions between you and your customer easier to save the customer time.
If you missed the Power of Digital series "Why You Need a Mobile Marketing Plan Today" brought to you by Business First of Louisville and LEAP, here are some compelling reasons to enter the mobile space:
- More than 1 billion people use their mobile device as their primary Internet access point.
- Americans spend 2.7 hours per day socializing on their mobile device.
- Mobile Internet users will surpass Desktop users by 2014.
- Games and Social Networking are the top mobile apps used.
- 86% of mobile Internet users are using their devise while watching TV.
Mobile Marketing consists of the following implementations:
- Display Advertising
- QR Codes
- SMS/MMS Messaging
- In-app Promotions
If you are thinking of entering into mobile marketing, here are some questions to ask:
- Does your company have a mobile strategy?
- Do you know how your customers use mobile devices?
- Are your customers using phones that can access the Internet? What devices are they using? iPhone? Android? Windows? Blackberry? Tablet? E-reader?
- Can you find your company when you search on a mobile device?
- Do you have a mobilized site? Mobile App? Optimized for tablet?
- Are you engaged with mobile marketing?
- Are your customers engaging with you on their mobile device?
- Are you measuring mobile engagement?
- How much of your Desktop traffic is being driven by mobile?
- Do people buy your product or service online? Could they buy it over the phone?
- What are your competitors doing in the mobile space?
- What is your mobile competitive advantage?
- What action do you want your customers to take on their mobile device?
For the complete presentation, you can download it here