LOUISVILLE, KY. – Dec. 9, 2010 – LEAP, a full-service digital agency based in Louisville, KY., was ranked as the agency with the fifth most WebAwards during the 14th annual WebAward competition for website development. With 13 awards, LEAP received more awards than Walt Disney and Bridge Worldwide.
The Web Marketing Association judged more than 2,000 sites from 45 countries. Each site was judged on design, copywriting, innovation, content, interactivity, navigation and use of technology.
“I can say without a doubt that our teams produce work on behalf of our clients that is both best-in-class and innovative. We have the experience and the process that our clients need to create a product that not only looks great, but gets the results they want,” said Alan Gilleo, Chief Creative + Experience Officer for LEAP.
LEAP won the following awards:
- Best Website of Industry - Best Radio Website: This I Believe
- Advocacy Standard of Excellence: The Center for Women and Families
- Non-Profit Standard of Excellence: The Center for Women and Families
- B2B Standard of Excellence: Electronic Verification Systems
- Technology Standard of Excellence: Electronic Verification Systems
- Beverage Standard of Excellence: Montevina Winery
- Beverage Standard of Excellence: Terra d’Oro
- Consumer Goods Standard of Excellence: Terra d’Oro
- Intranet Standard of Excellence: Trinchero Family Estates XNET
- Portal Standard of Excellence: Trinchero Family Estates XNET
- Outstanding Website: Lily of France
- Outstanding Website: Trinchero Family Estates
- Outstanding Website: Sun Tan City
LEAP is a digital agency with an integrated philosophy. LEAP helps clients engage with customers according to their own individualized relationship with the brand. Agency services include a full spectrum of strategies and executions from brand creation to campaign integration to metrics analysis. With offices in Louisville and Cincinnati, LEAP works with clients from coast to coast, including Sun Tan City, McGraw-Hill, Sutter Home, Tommy Hilfiger, Graco and Texas Roadhouse. For more information, please visit www.leapagency.com.