I feel very fortunate to be named to the Business First of Louisville Forty Under 40 2012 class. It’s a great feeling to be recognized amongst your peers for our efforts. My fellow inductees are an amazing group of individuals and I am grateful to stand alongside them.
My inclusion in this group is part of a larger initiative at LEAP. About 18 months ago, LEAP made a strategic decision to push our boundaries and become a leader both in Louisville and in our industry. We encouraged our entire staff to become community leaders, participate with local businesses, volunteer time and represent LEAP as a leader. This has lead to our team
- Presenting on digital marketing topics
- Publishing articles on digital marketing trends
- Developing our Non-Profit of the Year
- Encouraging staff in professional development
- Becoming active members in AAF-Louisville
- Actively participating in web coding communities
- Winning a multitude of Creative awards for our work
- Volunteering countless hours to community organizations
We continue to push ourselves. By exploring even more ways to get involved. Everyone at LEAP feels a calling to be the best at what we do, each and every day, and share our knowledge and expertise with our clients, prospects and the community.
Thus, the selection into Forty under 40 is not just a recognition of my body of work, but a testament to the work LEAP, and all of our staff, does day in and day out.