Location: Louisville, KY
Employment: Full Time
The Account Manager is responsible for the relationship between LEAP Spark and its clients. They will look after client needs through direct contact, liaison, and the marshaling of agency resources. The account manager will be the key, day-to-day agency representative to the client and will maintain a highly responsive service orientation. They must be knowledgeable in both the client's business and the agency business.
- Maintains direct, day-to-day, strategic senior-level client contact.
- Proactively provides value-added client marketing plans.
- Analyzes client input, together with background knowledge and research to produce full communications plans.
- Provides creative, production, media, public relations and interactive department personnel with well-documented input, support data and production materials as required; ensures that advertising strategies are clearly defined, approved by clients, and understood by the creative and media groups. Develops client project and maintenance briefs.
- Provides clients with budget updates and planning; assists in preparation of client invoices.
- Keeps apprised of all relevant client, industry and market developments.
- Creates and/or coordinates and authorizes proposals for client approval.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Prepares month-end overviews of client's current activities, and monthly revenue forecasts, plus plans for future development of accounts.
- Seeks out new business opportunities with new and existing clients and plays a supportive role in their development.
- Regularly attends and represents the agency at industry functions and promotes the agency at every opportunity.
- Regularly visits accounts to not only build relationships, but also to provide a strategic layer to the LEAP Spark/client relationship.
- Minimum 5+ years within an account management team
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience brainstorming with a team for ideation and creative ideas
- Exposure to both B2B and B2C brands
- Passion for advertising and marketing
- Ability to see other people's points of view and take constructive feedback
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess good leadership, people and project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on time; you enjoy and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, collaborative team environment
- Ability to travel as-needed
LEAP Spark is a fun, collaborative team with a shared passion for making the biggest possible impact for our clients. We value team members who are humbly confident, have fantastic attitudes toward working with clients, and a quick wit. LEAP Spark is a full-service agency, specializing in growing small to medium sized businesses by curating thoughtful marketing campaigns. We are a proud member of LEAP Group, a network of studios with 70+ employees and offices in Cincinnati, Indianapolis and Louisville.