Intern - Technical Support Associate
Location: Louisville, KY
Employment: Part Time
LEAP is hiring an Intern - Technical Support Associate.
LEAP provides an opportunity for students to gain practical experience through on-the-job learning related to their academic/educational field of study, which complements classroom instruction. The knowledge gained contributes to career development, while the experience provides insight into the wide variety of jobs in the digital agency.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office 365 Suite.
- Familiar with Ticket Submission System.
- Basic Troubleshooting/Problem Solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, customer service skills
- Escalate issues to Systems Administrator team and follow up.
- Must be 18 years of age or older; able to legally work in United States; a student in good standing for each semester/quarter during the internship; available to work up to 30 hours per week over the course of the internship.
- Desktop/End User/Technical Support background or experience
- Currently enrolled in a technical program at an accredited institution.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At LEAP Group, we believe our employees are our greatest assets, and included amongst those employees are many bright and talented individuals. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture where the thoughts and ideas of all LEAP Group employees are valued, appreciated and respected. We are committed to leading by example and to maintaining a fair and inclusive work environment built on mutual respect and integrity. The objective is for all employees to have the opportunity to develop and achieve leadership, innovation and expertise.