Join the Team
Interested in joining our ever-growing team? Check out our open positions.
Software Engineer (CMS/Web-Centric)
Location: Louisville, KY
Employment: Full Time
- Design/Develop/Test/Implement external facing websites. Focuses heavily on CMS and front-end development (90%).
- Deep familiarity of Content Management Systems -- ideally Sitefinity, Sitecore and/or Kentico.
- Familiarity of ASP.net MVC (routing, model binding, Razor templating, etc.)
- Capable of solving complex technical problems with little oversight.
- Familiar with SEO optimization, ADA compliance and dealing with PCI data.
- Accustom to implementing responsive designs, and dealing with asset optimization (images, CSS/JS bundling/minification).
- Familiarity with 3rd party integration solutions (Social media, maps, analytics, credit card processors).
- Familiarity of web security (XSS, CSRF, security headers).
- Familiarity of various forms of caching both client side (cache headers) and server side (object caching, page output caching, distributed caching).
- Effectively communicates work status to project management team.
- Capable of providing estimates based on RFPs and general customer inquiries.
- Capable of working directly or alongside clients on occasion.
- Participate as required on Production Code Turn days, providing instructions for deploying code changes successfully, and smoke testing code post-release.
Required Technical Skills
- 2+ yrs. of CMS/eCommerce platform experience (i.e. Sitefinity, Sitecore, Kentico)
- Experience with modern HTML standards, CSS, SCSS, typescript
- A strong portfolio with recent web development projects.
Required Soft Skills
- Team Player!!!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment & welcome change
- Comfortable tracking time and progress in a project management tool
- Ability to work directly with customers and ask questions
- Highly self-motivated / Autonomous
- Ability to contribute to team growth and process improvement
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.