Join the Team
Interested in joining our ever-growing team? Check out our open positions.
Strategic Account Executive
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Employment: Full Time
LEAP Frame is an award-winning, full-service content production agency that lives to create, thrives under pressure and helps brands matter more. We're movers, shakers and makers. Filmmakers, animators and marketers. Every day we help brands matter more by creating content that moves people.
We are seeking an experienced Strategic Account Executive to join our team who will be responsible for driving new revenue and new client relationships as well as expanding those new account relationships. The ideal candidate will be an energetic, driven individual who will take ownership to achieve significant growth.
This job will provide you:
- An opportunity to drive transformation in the advertising and marketing industry towards creating content that matters
- A forum to co-create with world class brands and agencies
- The chance to work in a creative culture where art and commerce intersect
- An opportunity to earn significant compensation through strategic account acquisition
What you'll do: As a Strategic Account Executive at LEAP Frame, you are responsible for selling content production services including video, motion graphics, animation, social media content, photography, commercial video, and other content products. You will seek new, prospective accounts in collaboration with our internal marketing group.
- Manage full sales cycle in a consultative manner
- Formulate and execute a sales strategy
- Work with LEAP Frame's internal team to develop content production strategies for prospects
- Develop new business opportunities through proactive efforts, in addition to handling incoming leads
- Focus on expanding relationships with those strategic accounts you acquire
- Be a visible presence for LEAP Frame, inclusive of conferences, client and prospect locations, networking events and the overall design community
- Acquire and integrate industry and marketing knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies and platforms, and competitors
- Invest in your personal, professional and financial development to achieve greater sales skills and product knowledge through self-study and professional development
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years experience selling to advertising, marketing, and public relations agencies
- Equally considered will be 5+ years of experience in sales for a software or platform company where you specifically targeted advertising or marketing agencies
- Equally considered will be 5+ years of experience in sales for business conferences or business training companies where you specifically targeted advertising and marketing agencies
- Ability to demonstrate your mastery of selling into the advertising / marketing agency industry is required
- Understanding of content creation i.e. video, audio, photography is desirable
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Proven influence and negotiation abilities
- Fluent in using digital and social media in personal/work life
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and ability to build and present proposals
- Proficient in a CRM/Lead Gen software. Hubspot experience a plus.
- A positive attitude, professional communication skills, and a desire to succeed
- Self starter / strong sense of urgency regarding communication matters, sales deadlines, and a proactive approach to the job
- Ability to write business correspondence
- Strong business development focus, willing to prospect and uncover new potential digital advertisers and drive to develop opportunities from prospect level through to deal close.
- An understanding and passion for the digital world we live in including social media and digital advertising.
- Individually driven to work in a highly competitive environment where success is the only option.
- Relentless persistence in a competitive marketplace.
- Will need to travel to customer locations as needed.