Join the Team
Interested in joining our ever-growing team? Check out our open positions.
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Employment: Full Time
LEAP Frame Producer
LEAP Group is seeking a passionate Producer to join our Creative Team. The Producer is responsible for the creative process of content production including digital, print, photo, animation, and video to ensure standards are maintained and deadlines are met.
You love working with creative people and you are an incredible communicator and facilitator. You are a self-starter who excels at identifying gray-area problems and find solutions that address the needs of many stakeholders. Your communication and task management chops are outstanding, and you care about every detail and deadline.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting all deadlines
- Must be very detail-oriented and have a passion for organization
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Post-Secondary Education preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing creative / agency / marketing / video / animation / content or other types of creative projects
- Experience within the advertising, marketing, or PR industry is a plus
- Previous roles in traffic management or project management are a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is a required
- Competency with other MS Office tools is required
- Previous experience using project management platforms (WorkFront, Basecamp, Asana) is a plus
- Project Coordination/Management in dynamic work environment
- Manage and coordinate creative projects including in-taking new requests; project plan set ups; creative task management, project prioritization, and delivery
- Maintain and manage production calendars, email, and contacts
- Attend production meetings with diverse teams to gather and distill information, track timelines, and ask the right questions for context, clarifying ambiguous and assumptive feedback
- Responsible for providing weekly project status reports
- Provide support for creatives including traveling, scheduling, and production expenses
- Assist with estimate creation and monitor project scope to avoid scope creep
- Track all assets reviews and approvals
- Perform trafficking QA for all campaigns, including pre and post launch
- Facilitating communication between requesters, designers, while routing assets across teams as needed.
- Review and coordinate all internal production related paperwork, including call sheets, production reports, crew lists, wrap reports, and shoot schedules.