Join the Team
Interested in joining our ever-growing team? Check out our open positions.
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Employment: Full Time
We at LEAP Group consider account management to be a craft. One that takes time, experience, knowledge, and talent to perfect. That's why we consider LEAP Amp to be an account management focused agency. That's also why we only consider and accept the BEST when it comes to our accounts team.
Account managers are responsible for ensuring that all client work in their portfolio stays on-time, on-budget, and on-brand for our clients. We value our client relationships above all else and count on our account managers to lead our engagements to a successful outcome.
We expect all account managers to be detail-oriented in their management of projects and client relationships to ensure that there is no gap in communication with our client contacts.
Most of all, we expect account managers to avoid surprises as much as possible. This goes for the internal team as well as the client. Our account managers avoid surprises by being in front of client needs and demanding the same from anyone touching the account. If our account team had a motto it would be LEAP Amp Accounts: NO SURPRISES.
Essential Job Functions
- Daily management of client's marketing and advertising campaigns
- Proactive leadership, both internally and client facing
- Thought leadership
- Client communication
- Budget management
- Organization and execution of client feedback
- Project leadership, including meeting scheduled deadlines
- Relationship management
- Strategic leadership
Accountabilities & Performance Measures
- Client goals & KPI's
- Client retention
- Client happiness
- Maintains high employee satisfaction with account / project management
- Seeks opportunities for account / project growth
- Experience in managing paid media campaigns including social and paid search
- College Degree (BA or BS in related field)
- Strong writing skills
- Desire to work with clients
- Passion for social & digital media
- Keen attention to details
- In-depth understanding of creative and media processes
- Technology & software proficiency
- All prospective employees must pass a background check
- Ability to travel as needed
Reports to the President of LEAP Amp
LEAP Amp is a meritocracy, which operates with a zero tolerance for politics. We expect all employees to act as if they were owners at all time and seek the highest possible customer service, while maintaining the highest possible profitability at the same time. We attack every project with an enthusiasm unknown to mankind. We are our client's unfair advantage and we take nothing more seriously than that. Play hard, work hard, always assume and project positive intent on your teammates.