Join the Team
Interested in joining our ever-growing team? Check out our open positions.
Location: Louisville, KY
Employment: Full Time
LEAP is a digitally-focused creative agency, and our goal is simple: Do the smartest, most creative work; collaborate with the best people; and have the most fun while doing it. We have a smart team, a healthy work-life balance and a relaxed office environment.
- Design/Develop/Test/Implement external facing websites and SaaS applications for large name Focuses heavily on web-based solutions and front-end development.
- Design/Develop/Test/Implement applications using Angular, focused on traditional single-page web, web mobile and native mobile
- Design/Develop/Test/Implement hybrid applications using Ionic and Cordova
- Employ/Deploy using Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Familiarity of net MVC (routing, model binding, Razor templating, etc.)
- Familiarity with Golang (packages, goroutines, channels, ).
- Capable of solving complex technical problems with little
- Accustomed to implementing responsive designs, and dealing with asset optimization (images, CSS/JS bundling/minification).
- Familiar with 3rd party integration solutions (Social media, maps, analytics, credit card processors).
- Familiarity of various forms of caching both client side (cache headers) and server side (object caching, page output caching, distributed caching).
- Effectively communicates work status to project management
- Capable of providing estimates based on RFPs and general customer
- Capable of working directly or alongside clients on
- Participate as required on Production Code Turn days, providing instructions for deploying code changes successfully, and smoke testing code post-release.
Required Technical Skills
- 4+ of experience with Angular (code and deployment strategies), both web and mobile
- 4+ of experience with other JS libraries, including JQuery & possibly Node
- 3+ of experience with Microsoft stack / .NET and SQL Servers
- Experience with Oracle and PL/SQL toolsets
- Experience with modern HTML standards, SCSS, typescript
- 1+ of CMS/eCommerce platform experience (i.e. Sitefinity, Sitecore, Kentico, Shopify)
Required Soft Skills
- Team Player!!!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment & welcome change
- Ability to work directly with customers at times
- Highly self-motivated / Autonomous
- Occasional travel
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At LEAP Group, we believe our employees are our greatest assets, and included among those employees are many bright and talented individuals. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture where the thoughts and ideas of all LEAP Group employees are valued, appreciated and respected. We are committed to leading by example and to maintaining a fair and inclusive work environment built on mutual respect and integrity. The objective is for all employees to have the opportunity to develop and achieve leadership, innovation and expertise.