Join the Team
Interested in joining our ever-growing team? Check out our open positions.
Location: Louisville, KY
Employment: Full Time
LEAP Group is looking to hire a full-time Copywriter to join our team.
- Are you insatiably curious, highly imaginative, and a creatively ambitious storyteller?
- Do you excel at creating marketing content that is informative, engaging, and actionable?
- Do you like working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and flexible work-environment with a tight-knit team?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to create outstanding work and get access to a competitive benefits package?
If so, please read on!
ABOUT LEAP GROUP
"Market Less. Matter More." - that is LEAP Group's philosophy. We believe that to be effective, content and experiences must be relevant and meaningful to the audience for which it's intended. That's easy to understand, but much harder to deliver on. And even more important for our own marketing and content efforts.
LEAP Group is an independent network of wholly owned agencies. LEAP Group's consumer-centric, data-driven approach creates a seamless journey for customers across all digital, physical and virtual touch points. Our "Market Less. Matter More." point of view means we partner with brands to guide an informed strategy that truly makes them matter more to their audiences.
LEAP Group consists of four agencies: LEAP Agency, a full-service digital agency; LEAP Amp, a media and amplification agency; LEAP Matter, a branding and design agency; and LEAP Spark, a full-service production agency.
LEAP Group's internal marketing team helps "market our marketers." The role of the marketing team is to drive awareness, consideration, and leads for LEAP Group's four individual agencies, while elevating the LEAP Group brand. The team handles content creation (blogs, video, social media), thought leadership (Logic + Magic publication, whitepapers) website development and maintenance, and marketing/advertising campaigns for the four agencies and LEAP Group itself.
ABOUT THE COPYWRITER
You are a thorough, proactive writer with an insatiable curiosity to learn about the latest trends in business and marketing and can translate them into informative, actionable, and engaging content. You can go from novice to expert on topics with efficient, targeted research. You don't consider yourself "left-brained" or "right-brained," but instead thrive in both creative and analytical environments. You are comfortable working with everything from text ads and SEO keyword optimization, to longform or editorial articles and technical information. You are comfortable interviewing subject matter experts for content ideas and can turn complicated research and concepts into lead-generation-friendly whitepapers.
- Content creation targeted at engaging and converting diverse audiences across LEAP Group's four agencies, and editing of in-house and freelance-created content.
- Collaboration with all LEAP Group agencies and various subject matter exports to support thought leadership efforts, brand messaging, and consistency of materials across the network.
- Contributing to content strategy growth through keyword research, SEO optimization and tailoring content to the marketing funnel needs.
- Editing and proofreading copy to maintain proper grammar and structure.
- Researching and developing content for blogs, social media, email, web, user tutorials, video, case studies, and whitepapers.
- Creating content from start to finish and helping others polish and revise their own copy.
- Interviewing subject matter experts, agency presidents, and other stakeholders to discover compelling stories and case studies, mining for interesting facts, quotes and data that will educate, inform and inspire the reader.
- Submitting drafts and iteratively refining based on internal feedback and creative direction.
- Creating content that is goal-oriented and adheres to a consistent voice and brand standards.
- 3+ years of content creation experience preferred, ideally for a B2B audience.
- Experience working in a business or agency environment and alongside a content team.
- Experience adapting a message to the medium and audience. Intuitive understanding of the difference between marketing, instructional and blog writing styles and ability to adjust writing style accordingly.
- Portfolio or writing samples required with application.
- High degree of detail orientation.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills and a curiosity to ask the right questions.
- Self-starter with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Unwavering commitment to quality.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get work done.
When joining LEAP, you are joining a dedicated and passionate team of professionals. Employees often describe our culture as friendly, collaborative, flexible and fast-paced. Our work environment gives employees the ability to make an impact and broaden their experience and depth of knowledge in the process.
We like to show our appreciation for all that our employees do by providing exceptional benefits to help them feel good about their jobs! This includes things like:
- Remote work options
- Competitive PTO
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Individual and family medical plan options
- Paid professional development opportunities
To learn more about our agencies and work, visit www.leapgroupnetwork.com
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
At LEAP Group, we believe our employees are our greatest assets, and included among those employees are many bright and talented individuals. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive culture where the thoughts and ideas of all LEAP Group employees are valued, appreciated, and respected. We are committed to leading by example and to maintaining a fair and inclusive work environment built on mutual respect and integrity. The objective is for all employees to have the opportunity to develop and achieve leadership, innovation, and expertise.
We look forward to reviewing your application!