Divisions came to LEAP after frustrating experiences with their content management system. It was hard to navigate, and definitely far from user friendly. They knew we would be able to create a user friendly content management system and an overall optimized site.
Divisions is a ground maintenance servicing company for large business areas such as strip malls and Home Depot. These businesses contract local grounds management through the help of Divisions. Located across the U.S., Divisions finds the local service provider to do things such as snow removal, landscaping and parking lot paving.
Our Construction Process
First, we asked Divisions what pages they would like featured. They found it important for the contact forms to be easy to locate. Those looking for a way to become a customer at Divisions, or find a career needed a way to easily locate the page they were looking for.
We got to work right away on the following:
- rearranging the site map and creating page templates
- migrating all content into a new content management system
- developing the creative template designs and did all development for the site
- making recommendations for page structure based off of SEO and search recommendations
- creating a mobile responsive site
- optimizing search navigation
We are excited to share with you the new Divisions website!